Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby New Year... R.I.P.




Mono was my New Years baby, born in January of '95 in Todos Santos, Mexico.  A very kind couple fed Mono and his mother, Mariposa while camping near the beach.  He was her only surviving puppy.



They posted a sign looking for homes for the two dogs and when I saw the picture it was love at first sight.  I knew Mono was my dog.

They couple decided to keep Mariposa and she became their loving companion for many years.  She passed away in Febuary '10, outliving Mono by a few years.

My good boy, Mono, passed away in '06.  I kept him comfortable as long as possible, but didn't want my boy to suffer. We had a lovely Going-Away party for him and said our goodbyes.  Rest in peace, my special guy :)

Friends can visit him at : www.goodboymono.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment