Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sketchy

















David Sketching at 4th Presbyterian, by Midori Tajiri

David and I went sketching the other day.  We've got kind of a "Jack Sprat" situation where he only draws inanimate objects (architecture) and I only draw animate living things (people and animals).  No matter, he drew the steeple of the 4th Presbyterian Church and I drew him!

I had forgotten how cathartic and enjoyable it is to draw.  It inspired me to scan some older sketches.  Here are a few of my favorite dog sketches I did several years ago.  The first is my beloved dog, Mono, who passed away a few years ago.  The other sketches are dogs, Jane and Rudy and their owner, my old friend, Sean. 


Mono, Sleeping by Midori Tajiri


Jane and Rudy, Sleeping by Midori Tajiri


































Sean '00, by Midori Tajiri

1 comment: